The Representative of German Industry and Trade (RGIT) represents the interests of German business before the US Administration, the US Congress, and the international financial institutions in Washington, DC.
RGIT acts on behalf of the Federation of German Industries (BDI) and the Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK). RGIT is part of the German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHK) network and is supported by Germany’s Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
The Federation of German Industries (BDI)
- BDI - The voice of German Industry
- The BDI is the umbrella organization of German industry and industry-related services. It speaks for 36 trade associations and more than 100,000 enterprises with around 8 million employees.
Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK)
- DIHK is the central organization for 79 Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Germany and speaks for more than 3 million businesses of all sizes.
- DIHK represents all commercial enterprises in Germany.
- DIHK is coordinating the worldwide network of the German Chambers of Commerce (AHKs), Delegations and Representative Offices at 130 locations in 90 countries.
President & CEO
+1 202 659 47 77
Executive Assistant to the President and Executive Project Manager
+1 202 659 6829
Finance and Administration Manager
+1 202 659 6826
Director, Government Relations and Legal Affairs
+1 202 659 6827
Communications and Office Manager
+1 202 659 6828
Dr. Christoph Schemionek
Director Regional Economic Policy, World Bank Liaison
+1 202 659 6821