The International Financial Institution (IFI) Liaison at RGIT supports German SME as well as member companies of the German Chambers of Commerce and Industry to participate successfully in projects financed by the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)
- Individual support for SME regarding procurement, bidding process and billing questions for World Bank, IDB, and MCC financed projects.
- Assistance with troubled projects and disputes
- Matching of company profiles with World Bank projects (by request)
- Organization of trade missions to the World Bank Group and IDB in cooperation with our German principals
- Organization of sector-specific workshops to introduce new technologies within the IFI
- Individual programs for German SME with World Bank Group, IDB and MCC
- Close cooperation with the German Chambers of Commerce and Industry in developing countries to help facilitate contacts within the implementing agencies as well as identifying projects in their early stages before procurement notices.