The Federation of German Industries (BDI)
- BDI – The voice of German industry.
- The BDI is the umbrella organization of German industry and industry-related services. It speaks for 36 trade associations and more than 100,000 enterprises with around 8 million employees.
Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce (DIHK)
- DIHK is the central organization for 79 Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Germany.
- DIHK speaks for more than 3 million entrepreneurs of all sizes.
- DIHK represents all commercial enterprises in Germany.
- The DIHK is coordinating the worldwide network of the German Chambers of Commerce (AHKs), Delegations and Representative Offices at 130 locations in 90 countries.